mercoledì 28 dicembre 2011

Tuesday

It's hard to come back at the usual diet after 3 days of costant gorging.
Above all if there's plenty of left-overs around, expecially sweets.
I don't mind sweets at breakfast but I shall limit the rest for lunch and dinner
I started with fennel, lemon and ginger infusion, a mug of warm water at first and a couple of cardamom biscuits I made myself, a mini coconut muffin by my cousin and a bit of chocolate


I got out of bed at 6.30pm...
I was knackered due the previous days
I had a small lunch eating all the bretzels left, as they were close to my bed.
Yep, shame on me.

It wasn't a proper dinner and I ate this late a night...But it wasn't a proper snack as well...
It was a grilled baguette stuffed with prosciutto crudo, cheese and babaganoush


At least now cardamom biscuits, chocolates, pretzels, baguettes and babaganoush are over

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento