lunedì 21 novembre 2011

Monday

Mmmmhhh Monday morning....Mmmmmhhh coffee... Americano


I promise I'll do my best to get rid and cancel out all the calories given by this bowl of milk and coco-pops I had for breakfast! No fruit, no pasta nor rice for luch....Only a bit of bread is allowed!


Home-made pumpkin and zucchini puree, with a bit of olive oil, grated Parmesan cheese and a few bread croutons. That was the only thing planned for my lunch, but my mom gave me a taste of a mortadella versiliese from Sant'Anna di Stazzema and I couldn't refuse: one of the most delicious food to put on a bread slice


GAH! Another slip in my dinner after coco-pops and mortadella earlier : breaded chicken cutlet alla milanese and fried artichokes wedges...with a lot of valeriana salad.
Leftovers from my parents' dinner: never go to visit them during meals or this is what happens...
Too much fat today, but very small portions: that should be OK...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento